Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Voice

as you have probably seen oh here i haven't been posting quite frequently as usual.And that is because i am deciding to move it to a new domain and change the name of this blog.As of now i am on my winter christmas break and i don't have the time to fill this blog.apart from this i have other things going on through my life so blogging is just part of it.letting this stop for a while will be hard,i am not trying to say that i don't have my heart for blogging anymore but because i just want a more simple blog without the words just inspiration photos.i am taking time away from this and for now you can help me think of a name for my blog.well i want it to have something to do with style,my name-ansley,lifestyle,fashion,song or ect..........


Love Ansley

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!
    thanks for stopping by! i got the litas from solestruck. they run out quickly though.
    x
    thatgirlfromhk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete